SERVICES / vat registration and de-registration

Fiscal Representation

If your business activities require you to be registered for VAT in another country, you may need a local tax representative. They will usually be jointly and severally liable for the VAT owed by your business. Several EU states require a local VAT agent to act for non-EU firms. There is no need for EU companies to have a VAT representative in other member states.

As a fiscal representative is jointly liable for the trader’s taxes, it is standard practice to require a security deposit or bank guarantee to mitigate against potential risks.

We can help

Speak to one of our expert customer relations team who will respond quickly.

Cookies are used on our site to help give you the best user experience possible and to provide a level of enhanced functionality. If you continue viewing the site without changing your settings, we will assume you are happy to receive all cookies. Your cookie settings can be changed at any time by using the guidelines in our cookie policy. You can also click on the information button for further details.